Fun In France

Well, it does sound silly for someone to go to England just so they could get to France. Even if so, I DID do thet. Why? Simple! It was a school trip. And it was the best I ever been on!!! We had to wake up really early. It was so dark when we arrived at the school. After we arived at the school we had to wait for the bus and everything. It was a good thing we already had our suitcases in. After a few goodbye tears we were off!! It took hours to get to the station, but when we were there in less than an hour we were in France. We stayed in the PGL Hotel and had loads of great fun with my best friend, Georgia. The next day we again had fun with the PGL staff, trying to guess what it stand for. „Pretty Good Looking” or „Parents Get Lost”? What it really stand for is Peter Gordon Laurene, the man who founded the PGL. Then we went on a big tour to the seaside to see the sunset. I have never seen such a beautiful thing in my whole life. The next day we went to a WW2 Museum, because that was our main topic in the school ans for. To be honest that was the most boring part for me. By the way, how could I forget the market? Oh, it was gigantic!!! With so many things. Me and my friend bought a French hat. You could ask me, wich was my favourite part of the trip. Well, I'll tell you: DISNEYLAND PARIS! The rides, the palace, the parade, the shop, the show, the food and everything that never happened before with me. It was sad to say goodbe to France and heartbreaking to leave my best friend, but there wasn't time to cry because we started a new adventure awaited...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése